About the Product
Looks like Glass, but better !
Acrylic is a non-toxic finish that provides a flawlessly smooth texture and a glossy look to kitchen cabinets. Acrylic closely resembles glass but has properties that make it superior to glass in many ways.
The confusion over choosing between acrylic and laminate for kitchen cabinets has been going on ever since modular kitchens became popular. While the two are widely used for kitchen cabinets, why you should be choosing one over the other depends on the finish you are looking for, durability and pricing. Let's get to know benefits of acrylic:
- Moisture, UV light and scratch-resistant
- Can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water
- Offers brilliant textural contrast with a variety of backsplash materials
- Acrylic, because of its glossy look, ensures that your kitchen never looks dull. The sheen stays for years.
- It is cost-effective and can stand wear and tear. It can also be easily cleaned by regular wiping.