- Drawings that are supplied by us, are to give the client a visual representation of the kitchen and to assist with the visualization of a new kitchen. We will do our best to confine the design to the customers dimensions, however we take no responsibility for final measurements. These may not represent the final drawing of the kitchen.
- Other suppliers and trades-people must never use these drawings as they are intellectual property of Kitchen Crafts.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the drawings conform to plumbing, gas fitting, electrical or any other building regulations.
- If in doubt the client should seek the advice of a builder or other qualified professional.
- Cabinets are flat-packed unless otherwise stated. Cabinets can be assembled for an additional cost but must be picked up from our warehouse. Please enquire with Kitchen Cabinets and Stones Staff if you would like assembly.
- All product prices are valid for 7 days from the date of quote.
- A deposit of 50% of the total cabinet order will secure the products and protect against any price increase for a period of 90 days from receipt of the deposit.
- We reserve the right to make any price changes to orders unless a deposit has been paid.
- Deposits are non-refundable should the customer change their mind.
- Deposits will be forfeited after 90 days unless this is extended at the sole discretion of Kitchen Crafts.
Instructions and Modifications
- Due to the risk of error or miscommunication, any changes to specification or dimensions, or any other specific instructions relating to your project will only be accepted if in writing (email or letter) prior to being processed.
- Unless otherwise stated GST is included in all our prices.
- 100% payment is required before cabinets, furniture units, install and/or accessories can be picked up, delivered or provided.
- Items will not be considered to be ordered and no stock will be set aside until full payment or a 50% deposit has been received for the order.
- Should any items not be ready or partially complete at the time of delivery then we will agree on a time frame to supply that item or refund the difference for that item.
- If you are paying by internet banking or cheque – you will need to allow sufficient time for the funds to be cleared before your order is accepted and processed.
- Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard only) payments will incur a surcharge. If you need to process a refund, any credit card surcharges that were paid on the order are non-refundable.
- Ownership of goods will transfer to the client once final payment has been received.
- These payment terms are strictly enforced so please make sure you are fully in agreement with them prior to placing your order.
Lead Times / Delivery
- 15 days for on-site works and 30 days for flat packs and accessories to reach site for installation.
- These lead times may alter depending on work-loads, staff illness, material availability etc. You will be advised in advance of any delays but no consequential claims will be accepted for any reasonable delay in quoted lead-time.
- No extra cost for material delivery.
- We don’t offer a free at home consultation, in order to keep our prices competitive the initial price estimate is done based on the customer plan or kitchen layout, if the initial price estimate is within your budget, we then offer free consultation at our showroom for further discussions and narrowing down the requirements, and hence the quote.
- Installation may take from 8-15 days.
- Range hood installation – please note that the installation of the Range Hood (including cut-outs in cabinetry for vents and electrical sockets) is not included in any installation quotes, however our installer is usually able to provide such a service at an additional cost.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to coordinate with the range hood installer and electrician.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check all items supplied before installation. Our liability will be for the replacement of faulty goods only.
- All screws and fixings necessary to assemble the cabinets are included in the quote and customer shall not be liable to pay any extra amount if something falls short at the time of installation.
- Client needs to get all floor levelling, finishing, polishing works done and give us a clear access of site before kick-start of kitchen installation works.
- Warranty on any item will be in accordance with the warranty as offered by the parent company.
- We don't accept returns due to change of mind, so please choose your items carefully. For example, if a cabinet does not fit your space, or you change your mind about the colour or finish, we are unable to accept returns. If an item is faulty we will meet our obligations under warranties offered.