About the Product
A Royal Look Finish !
PU (polyurethane) is another high gloss finish recommended for luxury projects by most interior designers. PU kitchen cabinet finishes are becoming more and more popular each year due to their high shine nature. Polyurethane is like melted plastic. It is usually applied as a spray. Once hardened, it forms a strong protective shell over wood. It gives a great shine to wood furniture. Polyurethane finish is hard and durable and is scratch proof. Hardening usually takes around 12 hours which is done by baking the panels in closely monitored environment.
- 18mm Supertuff HDF, MDF, BWR Ply
- It is odorless and quick drying.
- It reduces the maintenance requirement in a furniture item as it creates a surface that has excellent resistance to scratches and moisture.
- Polyurethane coatings more resistance to solvent degradation and have good impact resistance.
- These coatings are used on surfaces that require abrasion resistance, flexibility, fast curing, adhesion, and chemical resistance such as bowling alleys and dance floors.
- PU Polish surface is more durable against ultraviolet rays which present in the sunlight. We gave % year warranty of Polish and 10 years warranty on the entire kitchen.
- The ultraviolet radiation is to a great extent absorbed by the Polyurethane coatings and protects the surface from considerable damage.